This episode is all about social media actually stepping up to the plate instead of beating chests, hyping, commenting, speculating, positing, tweeting and retweeting...actually making a difference.
I want to see other "so called social media experts" doing likewise.
That's one way we get to show the social media works, is real, and can make a difference.
- My original Keynote for a Cause blog post
- For more information on how you can help, visit the American Red Cross.
Spread the word:
- Share JJTV with the world, your clients, co-workers, colleagues, friends and family
- Tweet or RT: New JJTV - Social media proves its worth in helping Haiti via Keynote for a Cause - http://bit.ly/9EaoQk
- Subscribe to the show via iTunes or YouTube
- Leave a video comment
Thank you to HP for sponsoring this show. In addition to their Employee Purchase Program (see below), you can also participate in their very worthy Create Change program. In a nutshell, for every purchase you make at the Direct Store, HP will donate 4% of the total product purchase to support a range of charities in the areas of conservation, education, enrichment systems, healthcare support, disaster recovery and the battle to fight poverty. These charities include: WWF, Junior Achievement, American Red Cross, CARE, Susan G. Komen, Make-A-Wish Foundation®, and DonorsChoose.org
You're invited to participate in HP's Employee Purchase Program (EPP) for friends 'n family discounts on the full portfolio of HP and Compaq consumer products. Here's what you need to do:
- Visit www.hpshopping.com/employee/jaffejuicetv and register to join the program
- You'll need to enter in EPP company code: 3807
- You'll receive additional exclusive offers if you sign up for the Monthly EPP newsletter