Last night I did my monthly stint on The Beancast, joining host Bob Knorpp and 3 other panelists (Duanne Forrester from Microsoft, Dan Goldgeier from Adpulp and Partners + Napier and last but definitely not least, Helen Klein Ross AKA Adbroad)
It was a great way for me to catch up to what's been going on in the industry over the past 2 weeks, while I was in South Africa at the World Cup!
- Old Spice in context of popularity vs effectiveness
- Luxury goes e-commerce (an arrogant industry finally gets with the digital program)
- Digital Ad Dillema (clicks still prevail)
- iDisconnect and iMortal with respect to Antennagate
- Comcast doesn't care? Frank Eliason leaves the company for the Citi
Listen and/or download directly here