A tale by means of update of 3 brands:
1. Jet Blue and Steven Slater - when a brand has earned a reputation as being part of the conversation, have their earned the right to remain silent once in a while or are they obligated to speak up?
2. Dunkin Donuts and their Wall of Porn - Even if a brand is doing a good job on Facebook - or especially if they are doing a good job - response and responsiveness is paramount
3. Dove Campaign for Real Beauty - It appears that the brand got cold feet after Greenpeace's Onslaughter. The message here is that when you do finally crack the code, don't get "Marketing Deficit Disorder" (M.D.D.) and try and recreate lightening in a bottle through the next big thing: GO DEEPER,not WIDER.
Spread the word:
- Share JJTV with your CMO, your colleagues, clients and followers
- Tweet or RT: New JJTV - A social media update on Jet Blue, Dunkin Donuts and Dove - http://bit.ly/socmedupdate1
- Subscribe to the show via iTunes or YouTube
- Leave a video comment