My 4th book, Z.E.R.O., which is being co-authored by my former client and current friend, Maarten Albarda, is in its final Kickstarter stages.
The campaign ends officially on Wednesday, June 26th at 7.44pm EST and I'm thrilled to announce that we've not only hit our initial funding goal of $10,000, but we've also broken through 100 backers and - thanks to Clive Burcham, CEO and founder of The Conscience Organization, we now have $25,000 in sight.
Hint Hint: There is only 1 Keynote slot left for myself and 2 for Maarten
You can still be a part of the Kickstarter campaign and this live, real-time case study in the making. The final chapter of the book is called Chapter 0 and it will document the Kickstarter campaign, together with your 140-character plug, should you take advantage of the Charles Montgomery Burns level ($67) or higher.
Here are several reasons why you should take the plunge and make the commitment to Z.E.R.O.:
- You believe in the subject matter i.e. zero paid media as the new marketing model
- You have a vested interest in making sure the bottom does not fall out of the existing model
- You've read any of my previous 3 books (and even liked them)
- You are a relative or friend of mine and want to support me
- Likewise for Maarten
- Likewise if you know both Maarten and myself (we only require one pledge per person)
- You are curious about the crowdfunding phenomenon and want to test the waters of Kickstarter
- You want to take advantage of some of the amazing experiential rewards associated with this campaign - from pre-ordering the book to signed copies; from a 140-character plug in the book to lunch or a client dinner with Maarten and/or myself
So what are you waiting for? Inertia is the enemy and action is your friend. Pledge here
Seriously, this is a real opportunity to show your support and it is so much appreciated.
P.S. We have a few surprises in store for you, which will be announced in the weeks and months to come, but for now, you can get a digital copy of the preface, foreword and Chapter 1 Sample of the book ahead of it's release date, which will be in October, 2013 (planned)