Quick update on our Z.E.R.O. Kickstarter Campaign: with 28 days to go (so less than half remaining), we are at $12,632 from 81 backers
I was just interviewed for About.com in their Entrepreneur column. Also, Saymedia wrote a very cool column on 10 Interesting Media Winners on Kickstarter. To be listed alongside heavyweights like Veronica Mars Movie Project (Warner Bros) and Zach Braff is pretty cool...but then again, so is Z.E.R.O.
Even though we reached our funding goal, this doesn't mean the project is over. In fact, I hope that you will get behind this project for a bunch of reasons:
- You're a "fan" (a real one) of my work. From Life after the 30-second spot to Join the Conversation to Flip the Funnel. From @jaffejuice to Jaffe Juice (this blog) to Jaffe Juice (podcast) to Jaffe Juice TV (currently asleep). From crayon to Evol8tion.
- You believe in the Z.E.R.O. manifesto (or are curious), namely that in a perfect world, paid media would be zero
- You want to learn more about Kickstarter
- You want to be a part of this "live" case study in the making (turning the book into its own case study)
- You want to see your name/company/plug in the book ($67+ level of reward)
- You want to take advantage of DEEPLY DISCOUNTED experiences like private conference calls, brainstorms, webinars, lunch (or dinner) and in-person keynotes
Seriously. It's a no brainer and by not taking action, you're sending out all the wrong signals and making me sad.
...but seriously, as I've often said, "the only way to understand change is to experience it" and so I challenge you to experience Kickstarter and help kickstart this project.
I want to secure a minimum of 100 backers and to sweeten the pot, I will upgrade the 100th backer to the next highest reward!
Maarten and I really appreciate your support. Really.
PS If you have pledged, you'll get a private backer update shortly, but please continue to share this and spread the word with your networks!