...so here's a summary of a variety of places and spaces I've been spreading the juice of late:
- A terrific interview with destination CRM/CRM magazine on "Flip the Funnel"
- Marketing podcast, The Beancast - the latest episode just posted in which host Bob Knorpp and panelists, Ken Wheaton, Erik Proulx, Jeff Cutler and myself discuss Facebook's location-based announcement and privacy in general, TBWA\Chiat\Day's digital stumbles, whether mobile has arrived or not...and much more
- Poolside chat with David Armano (@armano), where we discuss thought leadership and the difference between "thinking" and "doing"
- It's becoming a regular for me....my third appearance on Small Business Advocate with host, Jim Blasingame. We discuss community, leveling the playing fields and more.
- Marketing over Coffee podcast conversation with host, John Wall. We discuss "Flip the Funnel"
- A great review of "Flip the Funnel" from Patrick Reyes. Be sure to click through to the Saturn example
- Also how about this great merchandising of "Flip the Funnel" which - unbeknownst to me - was created by Readitfor.me